About the Unixplore Internship
The Unixplore Internship is a professional work placement program designed to provide you with practical work experience in an industry related to your field of study. Placements are arranged specific to your individual needs. Our online application form gives you the choice of industry, location, start date, duration and more. The position you will be offered is generally unpaid and suitable for you if you are currently studying at university (or recently graduated) and are looking to compliment your theoretical knowledge with relevant practical work experience.
It’s free to fill in this form & get onto our database so our employers can find you.
- Gain relevant work experience and training
- Be familiar with Australian work culture and industry practices
- Prove your skills to the potential employer and
- Possibly secure a job offer.
- 12 weeks of meaningful unpaid work experience
- Interview opportunities to assess the quality of host company and internship opportunity before accepting the offer
- Structured Training Plan
- Reputed medium to large Australian and multinational host companies
- Performance appraisals by supervisor during week 6 and 12
- Part-time and full-time options so as to balance with your study or work commitments
- Job placement assistance after internship
- Work experience insurance cover for peace of mind
- Compliance with Fair Work Australia’s guidelines for internship
Guaranteed Internship Offer
Apply and you’ll receive an internship offer with a reputable Australian or international host organisation within three months.
Certificate Upon Completion
You’ll receive an organisation reference letter or UNIXPLORE internship certificate at the end of your internship to bolster your resume.
Generally 4-12 weeks, however this may vary depending on your requirements and the number of days you decide to do your internship per week.
Paid internships are dependent on host organisation availability. Although paid placements are sometimes available, the UNIXPLORE internship is generally unpaid.
Once an enquiry form has been submitted, then the following steps will take place
- We will assess your initial enquiry and send you our fees along with further information.
- You will then need to complete and return an application form stating your training requirements along with your CV & Cover Letter.
- After reviewing your documents, we will send you an invoice for an initial deposit and once payment has been received, a welcome confirmation will be sent to you and work will commence on arranging your internship.
- We will contact you with information about an arranged phone/Skype interview with the host company. Details about the company and the training offered will be provided.
- If you and the host company are satisfied with the offered internship, then Internships Unixplore will arrange an agreement to secure the internship placement.
Should you or the host company not be satisfied with the interview, then Internships Unixplore will continue to work on placing you into a suitable company.
This is done a maximum of three times.
*Please note that we do not arrange multiple interviews/positions with the opportunity for you to choose. If you are not satisfied with the prospective company for a valid reason then Internships Unixplore will continue to work on placing you into a suitable company.
- Now the internship is confirmed and the agreement is signed, final payment is due within 14 days.
- It is now time to arrange accommodation, insurance, flights and the Working Holiday Visa. Internships Unixplore can assist you with all of these extras.
- Upon completion of the internship, you are presented with a statement of service or reference by the host company which details the training received and skills obtained with the host company.